Pine Rivers State High School has developed a range of help guides to ensure students are able to seemlessly access the required online resources to continue their learning at home.
Please refer to the guides below for help accessing the online resources:
I have forgotten my password, how do I get it reset ?
- If you have access to your school email you can email any of your teachers and they are able to reset it for you.
- Contact the school office and request a password reset.
I can't find the OneNote for my class, how do I access it ?
- If you have used the OneNote for this class before you can usually find it under the Shared with Me tab on Onenote.com. Use your school email address and password to sign in.
- Contact your class teacher and ask them to add you to the notebook again. You should receive a new access link to your school email within 24 hours.
I don't have Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel or OneNote, can I install it on my computer at home ?
- All state school staff and students can download multiple free copies of the Microsoft Office 2016
suite to their personal home and mobile computer equipment. Follow the instructions in this guide to install and activate Office on your device - Install Microsoft Office 2016 (PDF, 765KB)
The Department of Education has a number of online tools and resources to support students - https://learningplace.education.qld.gov.au/
Curriculum resources for Mathematics and English are available for students to complete at their own pace.
The resources provided here are a sample of activities that can be printed and are designed as a support tool for students to continue their learning and engage in familiar activities essential to their learning and wellbeing.
Additional online resources are available for Queensland state school students through the Learning Place website using student log in. This is the same logon and password that students use to log onto the computers in their classrooms.