The Uniform Shop is situated beside the Tuckshop in ‘D’ Block and operates during the school year as follows:
Students can access the uniform shop before school and/or at first break, or at other times with a note from their class teacher. Parents are welcome anytime during opening times.
With P&C endorsement, our school is a uniform school and therefore the wearing of the approved school uniform is a condition of enrolment. All uniform requirements, with the exception of shoes and belts can be obtained from the Uniform Shop. Belts are only mandatory for the boys formal uniform.
Hours of Operation
Term 1 2022
- Week 1 (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri): 8:00 am - 2 pm
- Week 2 (Mon - Fri): 8:00 am - 2 pm
Term 1: Week 3 2022 onwards (normal hours resume)
- Monday* & Wednesday: 8:15 am - 11:45 am
- Friday: 7:45 am - 11:15 am
*Open Tuesday if Monday is a Public Holiday
Julie Jamesion: (07) 3881 4739.
Orders can be placed on Lay-by for up to three (3) months. All lay-by orders must be finalised, paid for, and collected by the end of this three month
Second hand uniform
Second-hand uniform sales also operate out of the Uniform Shop year round, excepting the first and last week of school each year.
The sale of formal uniforms and winterwear only is on a consignment basis. The convenor will record and price each item, and note any sales. $5 from each formal uniform item is retained by the school. Sportswear is accepted as a donation to the school with all proceeds benefitting the school.
Twice a year cheques for reimbursements will be processed for any customer raising $10 or more.
Pre-loved uniforms will only be accepted in good, clean condition. Any uniforms not meeting a satisfactory standard will be discarded.
- Any second-hand uniform purchases cannot be returned for a refund.
- Any returned items must be within three (3) months from the date of purchase, be accompanied by a receipt, and not be worn, washed, or named.
- Please notify us of any discrepancy within one (1) week of receiving your delivery and provide the original purchase receipt.
Due to spatial constraints, whilst every effort is made to ensure we have adequate stock of all mandatory uniform items, we cannot hold all items in reserve for students.
Out of stock items may take up to 3 months to arrive.
Telephone orders can be made by calling us on 07 3881 4739 during the above stated shop hours.