To prepare our students for the senior phase of learning, all students in Year 10 are required to formulate a Senior Education and Training Plan (SETP). The SET Plan is a documented process that reflects students' goals and the various strategies they will put in place to achieve these goals, including their senior subject selection. The SET plan must be developed between the student, parent / guardian and school and is a formal process requiring an interview. Consequently, students will be required to attend the SET Plan interview with a parent / guardian.
Over fifteen staff at Pine Rivers SHS have volunteered their time to run these interviews, which will take place on Wednesday 2 June, 2021. We appreciate the potential difficulty in ensuring that everyone attends these interviews, which is why we have appointments available from 7:00 am through to 7:00pm on this day. Should these times not suit, please inform the school and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Every Year 10 student will be required to attend a 15 minute SET Plan interview. To further assist this process to occur there will be NO Year 10 classes scheduled for this day.
For these interviews we are continuing with the internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO). It saves time for parents, staff and students!
Using this system you will be able to choose a time that suits you best from any of the available teachers. This booking can be completed from any internet-connected computer or through the PTO mobile app. A computer will be available in the library during school hours for students to access if you do not have internet access at home or elsewhere. Alternatively, you may contact Mrs Amanda Woolley on 38814776 to assist you with this process.
Book your interview now using PTO - Parent Teacher Online
How to Book:
- At the PTO login screen, click “Register for use" and enter the security code ABCDE, your name and email address. Then click “Send registration". By doing so you are consenting to your information being stored in PTO and being used for the purpose of interview bookings.
- An email containing your login PIN will be sent to the email address you provided. You may need to check your junk mail folder as genuine email messages can sometimes be incorrectly classified as junk mail.
- If you don't have an email address, contact Mrs Amanda Woolley at the school by phoning 38814776 so your details may be entered for you.
- After you have received your login details, click “Login" on the PTO login screen and enter your surname and PIN as shown in the email or as advised by the school.
- Enter the Student ID of the student for whom you wish to book interviews. Education Queensland student IDs (EQ Id) have ten numbers followed by one letter. You can enter more than one ID if you have multiple students at the school. The individual student ID has been underlined for you at the top of this page. The classes of each student can be listed to check that you have entered the ID correctly, and to help distinguish between siblings.
- You can enter the name of the students for the IDs entered. By doing so you are consenting to the student's name being stored and used in PTO for interview bookings.
- After you have entered your student ID(s) and name(s), proceed to make bookings as instructed on the screen.
If you encounter any problems using PTO please contact Mrs Amanda Woolley at the school by phone on 38814776 or via email on email@example.com