P.R.I.M.A (Pine Rivers Instrumental Music Association)
PRIMA is an informal group of interested parents who meet once a month on a Tuesday in the school's staff common room at 6.30pm. The purpose of this group is to discuss any issues and fundraising opportunities for the benefit of all instrumental music students.
Teamwork is the key to the success of our instrumental music program. Essential members of our team are our parents, who provide ongoing support, without which our program would not be possible. P.R.I.M.A is a supportive parent group (and a sub-committee of our Parents' and Citizens' Association).
We encourage all parents/caregivers to join this committed team of people, or to work with them to ensure the success of our music program.
Notable donations by P.R.I.M.A
- 2021 Music tour - $5000
- 2022 Music tour - $3000
- PA equipment (speakers, instrument microphones)
- Music stand banners
- Student break up catering
Key Fundraising Events
- Instrumental Musical welcome BBQ
- Musical Sunday rehearsal canteen
- Musical show night canteen
- School EXPO BBQ
- Primary Schools Advanced Workshop concert canteen and BBQ
- Pre-tour concerts canteen and BBQ
- Gala End of Year concert
- Instrumental Music and Dance breakup
- Other – public BBQS, raffles, Sports Day